|The Cowichan Valley Naturalists’ Society (CVNS) provides free educational programs to the general public:
- Coffee hour presentations at 9:30 am on the first Monday of the month, October to May
- Evening presentations at 7:00 pm on the third Tuesday of the month, September to November and January to May
- Guided introductory nature walks
Added benefits for members.Â
- membership in BC Nature: The Federation of British Columbia Naturalists and a subscription to BC Nature magazine,
- subscriptions to our own newsletter, the Valley Naturalist and the CVNSÂ Naturenews email list,
- participation on outings and hikes
- participation in conservation activities,
- The CVNS Winter Celebration in December and the club picnic in June,
- a chance to belong to a knowledgeable, fun, and committed group.
For more information, email CVNS@naturecowichan.net or phone Gail Mitchell at (250) 746-9916.
Cowichan Valley Naturalists’ Society
6 – 55 Station Street
Duncan, BC V9L 1M2
updated (a little bit) September 2020